Publication Ethics Statement
Contemporary Social Sciences requires that all who are involved in the editing process or publishing process of this academic journal should be committed to the highest standards of scholarly publishing to maintain academic integrity and publication ethics.
Here are the detailed requirements.
- Editors guarantee that all the papers submitted are treated objectively regardless of race, gender, religious belief, nationality, ethnic origin or sexual orientation of the authors.
- Editors guarantee that all the information about submitted papers will not be shared with third-parties other than the corresponding author, editors, reviewers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
- Reviewers guarantee that the peer review process is totally confidential.
- Reviewers guarantee that reviews are conducted objectively.
- Reviewers who feel unqualified to review the papers should notify the journal editor and decline the invitation to review.
- The authors guarantee that the paper submitted are entirely original; if the paper contains the viewpoints or statements of others, they have been appropriately cited or quoted.
- The authors guarantee that the paper submitted has not been published elsewhere.
- The authors guarantee that the paper submitted do not contain any misrepresentations or any defamatory or fraudulent statements
- All authors must have made significant contribution to this paper.
- If authors discover any errors in their papers, all authors are obliged to promptly notify the journal editor and cooperate with the editor to correct the paper.